How to Use The Key Generator for LViewPro v1.D2/32-Bit
1) Install the LViewPro Program by double clicking "lvsetup2.exe".
2) Download the key generator ("lvpro-k").
3) Execute the generator by double clicking it (win95/98*).
* Note: Newer operating systems may require you to first unzip the file and then
execute it with the MS-DOS command prompt.
Do this by first extracting the LVPRO-K.COM file to your desktop.
After the file is extracted on your desktop, right click on the LVPRO-K.COM and select
properties. Select the 'program' tab and uncheck the "Close on exit" box.at the bottom.
Click on 'OK'. Double click on MS-DOS shortcut that was created.
After the file is extracted on your desktop, click on the 'Start' button and type in "command"
and then press 'enter'. This will open the MS-DOS command prompt. You will need to
go to the directory where the file was saved and execute it. For those of you that don't
know DOS, you change directories by typing in "cd" and then leave a space and then
type in the directory you wish to go to, then hit 'enter'. To go to the root directory, type
"cd.." then 'enter'. If you extracted the file to your desktop, it should look something like this:
[ c:\windows\desktop\lvpro-k.com ]. Then hit 'enter'.
4) Fill in your first and last name.
5) It will assign you a key. This key is your registration password.
6) Open LViewPro.
7) Go in to register the program (click on "help" and go the the "about" tab).
8) Enter your first and last names exactly as before as well as your key.